Butterscotch! Butterscotch! Butterscotch!
My ultimate favorite sweet.
My family use to make it when I was younger, and I use to help them roll it into a ball. Today I’m sharing the simple, very simple, recipe.
Here is what you need:
- A wooden spoon
- A pot (preferably small)
- Sweet condensed milk
I know it already sounds so easy.
Here are some tips:
- The trick to making a great butterscotch is using real butter, I can’t believe it’s not butter obviously does not count.
- You also need to continue to mix until the butterscotch is the color and consistency you prefer.
- If you feel that the scotch is getting hard add some butter.
- Make sure the fire is on low heat.
- When shaping the scotch make sure you add butter to the utensil you are using. I used my hands. You can use a spoon or even a cookie shaper.
Let’s get to it.
Put the butter into the pot to melt.
Make sure the fire is on low heat.
add the can of condense milk (forgot to take a picture of this).
You then start to mix,
And you continue to mix until, BAM, you like the consistency and color.
And there you have it folks, the easiest, homemade recipe for butterscotch.
Thanks for reading!