School is right around the corner! Here are five steps to ace this school year.
- Read your syllabus
– This is common sense, make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- Join a club or sports team
– Get social, and join a club a sport team. This will look great on your resume and you will learn a new skill.
– Volunteer, it’ll make you feel good and employers would love that you are selfless.
- Stay organized
– Make sure you have a calendar and a notebook, you don’t want to forget when your paper is due or when you team is meeting.
– You never know who your meeting or where you will meet someone, so network. A great job, or career, can come out of it.